Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday's Update...

Sorry Everyone I got a bit behind in my Monday updates.....


between having a nasty stomach bug rotating thru our home over the last 2 1/2 weeks and who knows what else, not much excitement has been brewing....and I have not had much time to work on my projects....but this is the week to get caught up!

The minor Disney what-not's that have been going on are:

*closed up my trip report from our bounce back Spring break trip from last March on the Disboards

*tweaked this BLOG and added some fun things....have a few more things I hope to do!

*helped my husband prepare a slide show for his parents 50th Wedding Anniversary (that we celebrated this past weekend) and that included some pictures from our '05 trip

*sang "Just Can't Wait to be King" in the car w/ the whole family....it has become a bit of a tradition now when we go up to my in laws Michigan Lake House, when we are almost there, we belt out this tune all-together!

*and of course the movie choices for the kids for the car ride to and from were both Disney films (Bolt and Who Framed Roger Rabbit?)

Have a Great Disney Week!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment