I was inspired by my friend Leslie's blog topic today and took the challenge:
10) easy peasy banana bread...baking, tempty desserts, and more...love my food pins!
9) Crock pot Lasagna? Yes! This is a life saver meal, quick and delicious
8) chore cards...who knew chore Saturdays could become easier...
7) charts for my children and myself, what to do,lists, practicing, routine...has helped a lot!
6) calm down kit....these have been a great tool for my children ( and Mama)
5) faith...I love the verses, quotes, and reminders of God's Promises
4) Disney...from touring ideas, pictures, crafts and more; helps keep a bit of the Disney Magic in my day
3) laughter....I seriously find myself cracking up hysterically sometimes...great pick me up!
2) scrapbooking Disney! Two of my favorite things
1) house fix it up dreaming :-)