Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Magic

Has it been a Magical Monday for you so far?

eh? for me, but happy I still got my creativity moving and made a quick less than 10 minute project for today's MONDAY MAGIC Post!

I have a stock pile of jars, cans, pictures, frames and other misc crafting supplies to create simple "From this to that" projects and in hopes of keeping the creative juices flowing in 2013 I plan on most Mondays to do some simple project and share it with you.

today's "from this to that project" is a 2013 Memory Jar.

I used a clean empty glass jar (believe it was applesauce), some decorative tape, a piece of sticky backed cardstock and a piece of twine and here you go:



as you can see I added a bit of my Disney signature :-)


I also added a pencil and started the jar off with a memory about my daughter's first day a ballet class. My hope is to have the whole family participate and fill this jar up with little memories throughout the year and then start a new tradition on New Year's Eve by reading the little notes.

as I was inspired by keepersministryblog

and I hope I inspired you to make something simple but special this week :-)

thanks for reading, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment