Where did April GO? we didn't have many showers in the Chicagoland area, it almost felt like July on several days...I love May it is one of my favorite months with celebrating my twins birthday, Mother's Day, time to buy pretty flowers for our front yard...school is almost over and the start of some really nice weather...
So what was I able to accomplish in April regarding my Scrapping Goals...
I still am behind according to my Master Goal List, but the updated April list I am proud to say I actually did all but 1 thing.
* I finished up my son Nathan's age 6 album
* I actually did start on Rachel's age 3 album, only 1 page but hey it is started and I went through all of the pre-printed pictures and organized them into themes/layouts so when I do have time to scrap it should be a breeze!
* I also created and framed a special layout of my daughter Rebekah
For my May list:
* I need to create and finish the other Child's First WDW Memory Book for a girl (for my friend's daughter), this has to be done before Memorial Day weekend as they leave shortly afterwards in June.
* I want to create a digital album of pictures from My brother's Wedding last March.
* Continue working on Rachel's book
* I am traveling over Memorial Day weekend and will bring w/ two little projects to get started on. I will either work one some WDW timeline books or custom WDW character autograph books
As well if time allows I want to create another framed layout for another of my children.
Happy May and Happy Creating!