Friday, January 1, 2010

2010...firsts

Happy New Year to all!
*Now that the new year is upon me, like most, I begin to think about what goals and desires to I have for myself and my family. I also begin to think more about what fun things, events and milestones I'm looking forward to this year!
*Some of those things include:
-our WDW trip in November (of course)
-my brother's Wedding in March
-my parent's 40 Wedding Anniversary in April
-the twins finishing up Elementary School in early June and starting Middle School (6th grade) in late August
-Michael's crossover into Boy Scouts
-Summer overnight camps for the twins
-Mini summer get-aways to Michigan
and more...
*Today I looked over my previous Goal List for 2009 and started thinking about my "list" for this year, 2010. On the Disboards, there is this fun thread I have participated in, in listing mostly my creative/scrapbooking goals but as well some personal and home repair goals...
*I'd like to share w/ you a portion of this GOAL list and what relates to "Julie's Mickey Memories" and to our upcoming WDW trip in November.
*Julie's Mickey Memories:

1) create Meghan's First WDW Trip Memory Book (girl version of the book I made last yr)
2) finish WDW-NY backdrop book up through the last trip
3) create some more samples
4) create books for Diane B.
5) hopeful more custom books to sell
*For the 2010 trip:

1) make a new WDW trip guide for Michael
2) make custom autograph books for each child
3) create (add in pictures) b-day/memory books for Mae & Margaret
4) create special dinner/event invitations on the computer
5) make new journal/activity books for myself and the kids
6) keep up my PTR/TR and BLOG
*This year in the BLOG:
-I plan to continue some of my "Monday Updates" but they will be the first Monday of each Month (the first one in Feb) to recap mostly my Creative endeavors and any other personal fun notes to share.
-I will still post and share the process and making of any items I make for JMM
and I will share some other misc. things that have to do w/ Disney...
since most of my followers also follow my Pre-trip reports and Trip reports, I will do my best to not duplicate too much.
-If you don't already...feel free to stop by and visit me on my PTR on the Disboards...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2346209 I'm Ordering a big BLT for Thanksgiving 2010
thanks and happy Disney Day...
J~

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Julie! Glad to see you back on your blog. Can't wait to follow along as you accomplish all of your goals for 2010!

    ReplyDelete