Thursday, April 21, 2011

April snow showers?

Where is Spring I ask? not sure it has made it's way to the Midwest or northern states yet...despite the dreary skies and cold weather that seems to keep sticking around I have been busy not just w/ my Scrapping :(

But luckily I found some time last week to get some things done! My grand to-do list is slowly getting checked off. I finally finished up the pages in my daughter Rachel's album so she is up to date through age 3....LOL she'll be 9 later this yr. Here is a peek at one of the pages:

Easter from 2006


pg from Rachel age 3

I used my pretty standby background design of a nice color paper and a contrasting color/patter ripped piece. Plus added a few stickers and a title made from my Cricut.

I also finished 4 quick goals for April and added in the pictures for my "Timeline" Disney books. I love these little books! It is fun to look back at the pictures each time I add a new picture in.

The Kids AK book:
2010 AK timeline pg

NY backdrop book:
2010 NY backdrop timeline pg

Nathan's Zurg years:
2010 N Zurg yrs

Rebekah's golden carousel book:

2010 carousuel timline pg

I plan to create and get caught up to our last trip for each of the little girls soon too. Well that is it for now. But I hope in next few weeks I'll have some more time to get scrappin regularly and have more fun things to share.

Julie

1 comment: