Thursday, May 14, 2009

newbie at best

Thursday, May 14th

Today I find myself intrigued by a friend's blog and hearing about other's using BLOGS as a way to communicate, share, and utilize a vast computer universe so to speak.

I'm no literary expert or have any major talents and news, but am I regular Mom to 4 wonderful children and maybe this will be a way to reach out meet more people and have a lasting version of what my current life and ways are to share and remember in the future.

What I hope to accomplish?

Stay in touch w/ some family and friends I don't see often.

Keep a record of special and the "living in it" moments of things going on around me

As a SAHM, I hope to venture out and use my love for scrapbooking, trip planning and making memories and turn it into a loving home business for myself and family. This blog can help me get my "ideas" out and track my progress and growth

So join me in this new adventure

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment